Plumbing & Heating
At Simon Moore Water Services we have developed and expanded the Plumbing and Heating side of our business through building a highly skilled team of qualified heating and plumbing engineers.
We undertake all aspects of domestic and commercial plumbing and heating systems. We are fully registered and accredited under the Gas Safe and OFTEC schemes. We are able to deal with the most demanding projects involving Gas, Oil and Renewable Energies.
“We have the experience and expertise to provide an efficient service”
OUR PLUMBING SERVICE
- Bathroom installations
- Shower installations
- Sink and basin installations
- Toilet and cistern installations
- Replacement tanks
- Cylinder installations
- Domestic appliances installed
- Water Softeners
- Corrosion and condensation prevention
- Drainage and waste water systems
- Leak detection
OUR HEATING SERVICE
- Full central heating system installations
- Boiler replacements for natural gas, LPG and oil
- Boiler servicing
- Gas Safety Inspections
- Annual servicing and maintenance for natural gas, oil and LPG appliances
- Annual servicing for appliances fires, water heaters and cookers
- Annual landlord gas safety certificates
- All heating emergencies and general repairs
AIR SOURCE HEATING PUMPS
For people not connected to main natural gas and using other means of heating, including oil, LPG, coal or electricity, an effective and renewable means of obtaining heat is to use ASHP – Air Source Heating Pumps. Such a system is easy to install requiring minimum maintenance and is an economical and great alternative to traditional systems.
ASHP extracts the heat from the outside air, which is an unlimited renewable source even in extreme temperatures of negative degrees. Additionaly it can provide efficient cooling during the summer months.
RENEWABLE ENERGY SERVICES
An effective and economic way to reduce heating costs is the installation of solar thermal panels. They are usually fitted to the roof of premises and can provide up to 60% of your heating requirements and in some instances be eligible for a government grant.